|Birds Eye Potato Waffles|
They’re easy to cook straight from the freezer and only take between 6 and 15 minutes depending on whether you cook them in the oven or under the grill. They’re not particularly high in calories either, with the average potato waffle containing around 100 calories each. They’re also low in saturated fat.
Potato waffles can be found in the freezer section of the supermarket.
Here's a comparison of calories with some supermarket own brands:
- Birds Eye Potato Waffles: 105 calories each
- Birds Eye Mini Potato Waffles: 33 calories each
- Sainsbury’s Potato Waffles: 96 calories each
- Tesco Potato Waffles: 105 calories each
- Asda Potato Waffles: 107 calories each.
Nutritional Information: Per waffle (Birds Eye): 105 calories, 1.5g protein, 13.0g carbohydrates, 0.4g sugars, 5g fat, 0.5g saturates, 1g fibre, 0.5g salt.